Til: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] Need some informations
Hi Jérôme.

* On 2015 04 May 05:03 -0500, Bardot Jérôme wrote:
> And a last question, how with sysinit can i do the same as a systemctl
> enable/disable ?

I can answer that as I did it just a few days ago to prevent the mysql
server from running on this desktop (CQRlog needs mysql but doesn't need
to use it as a daemon) so rather than modify the symbolic links
manually, I did this:

sudo update-rc.d mysql disable

This is a Debian specific tool, as I recall, and will work in Devuan.

> I hope Devuan going to be great Distro.

IT looks as though it will have some very good features. I am looking
forward to it reaching beta.

- Nate