:: [Dng] Financial report, 1st trimest…
Góra strony
Autor: Jaromil
Dla: dng
Temat: [Dng] Financial report, 1st trimester 2015

re all,

Here is the updated financial report with all recent donations and the
use we are making of them, thanks everyone for your continued support!
http://www.devuan.org/devuan_financial_report_2015.pdf

Expect soon more news, certainly we aren't lacking facts to report..
just a matter of time before we manage to round up on achievements and
make a proper press release.

For the curious people peeking in at this time, here below a round up of
links so far giving hints on where we are:

Our main code repository: https://git.devuan.org/explore

more in detail:

all projects in this group, the base packages we are modifying
https://git.devuan.org/groups/packages-base

the repository software Nextime is writing, amprolla
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/amprolla

the SDK I'm developing, used for package maintainance and to bake isos and vms
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-sdk

the patches to jenkins-debian-glue by Nextime
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/jenkins-devuan-glue
today included upstream! in case this is used by Debian Jessie
https://github.com/mika/jenkins-debian-glue/blob/master/debian/changelog
then we can officially say that Debian is already using and benefitting
from our development ;^)

the releasebot triggering builds from gitlab to jenkins
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/devuan-releasebot

the Vdev repository by Jude
https://git.devuan.org/pkgs-utopia-substitution/vdev

And a Puppy Linux build profile coming up by Dimkr!

All in all, development is mature enough to produce nightly builds of a beta
and have a debootstrap and repository ready for testing by the a larger public
meanwhile, its all just a matter of time for the setup of some more public
infrastructure. Meanwhile, the VUAs salute all the pioneers on this list who
are already happily experimenting and reporting their experiences!

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom