:: Re: [Dng] Debian Dev: anti-systemd …
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Steve Litt
Υ/ο: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] Debian Dev: anti-systemd people hate women; thus respectable people should not support anti-systemd stance.

dear Steve,

On Sun, 03 May 2015, Steve Litt wrote:
> # Anti-systemd people hate women intellectual DLL Hell
> :0:
> * From.*trillodllhell@???
> * ^(To|Cc).*dng@???
> $GARBAGE

thanks.

Besides, Dyne.org policy for participation is not just against any
discrimination on gender, but queer-friendly. As long as Devuan is bound
to our organization, this will be a necessary condition. To this add
that Devuan's community has already a certain gender diversity among its
leaders which we expect only to grow in the future.

we will not tollerate any aggression of this sort to the communities we
host, all what has been posted here has to be regarded as an aggression
and will be acted upon, within reasonable time considering the weekend.

we are still not applying a moderation filter on all emails coming in.

ciao