:: Re: [Dng] Debian Dev: anti-systemd …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] Debian Dev: anti-systemd people hate women; thus respectable people should not support anti-systemd stance.
On Sat, 2 May 2015 09:03:30 -0700
"DLL Hell" <trillodllhell@???> wrote:

> For some reason the men in the Linux community who hate women the
> most seem to have taken a dislike to systemd. I understand that being
> “conservative” might mean not wanting changes to software as well as
> not wanting changes to inequality in society but even so this
> surprised me.

First, the general, rhetorical question, for everybody (not for
DLL-Hell): What is the motivation for a person to join the mailing list
of an anti-systemd, pro-choice distro, and start spouting pro-systemd
stuff? What kind of a use of time is that? Why do several people keep
doing this? What could they possibly gain?

These are rhetorical questions, of course: I hope this thread dies
quickly, and that Mr. Hell is left to experience the silence of a
breezeless rural Wisconsin summer afternoon.

But speaking of uses of time, to maximize mine, I did this:

# Anti-systemd people hate women intellectual DLL Hell
:0:
* From.*trillodllhell@???
* ^(To|Cc).*dng@???
$GARBAGE

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2015 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28