:: Re: [Dng] [dng] vdev status updates
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: James Powell
À: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp, dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Dng] [dng] vdev status updates
Symlinking /bin to /usr/bin only seems like they are trying for a unified tree approach which is an ill design. If that's the case they should just install everything in /opt in it's own micro-tree/branch. Yes, it doesn't make sense because you have to use an initramfs if you use a separated /usr partition.

-Jim