:: Re: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Whee…
Góra strony
Autor: Luke Diamand
Dla: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Wheezy from upgrading itself to Jessie?
On 28 April 2015 at 14:27, Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While I wait for Dng to mature and become my daily driver OS, I'm
> continuing to limp along on Debian Wheezy initted by sysvinit. What I
> want to make sure of is that when I run apt-get update & apt-get
> upgrade that my computer doesn't try to convert itself to Jessie,
> because then I'd face a situation where I'd need to shut down my
> business and immediately convert to Manjaro OpenRC edition. I'd rather
> make an orderly transition to Dng, on my own timetable.
>
> So, anyone know how to prevent my Wheezy box from converting itself to
> Jessie?

FWIW, I've been using the nosystemd angband repo and it seems to have
survived the transition.

So /etc/apt/sources.list looks like:

deb http://angband.pl/debian/ nosystemd main
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free

And then I've got the usual "Pin-Priority: -1" for systemd-sysv and systemd.

With that, I have no systemd related packages, but otherwise it's
basically Jessie.

Luke