:: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Wheezy f…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Steve Litt
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Wheezy from upgrading itself to Jessie?
Hi all,

While I wait for Dng to mature and become my daily driver OS, I'm
continuing to limp along on Debian Wheezy initted by sysvinit. What I
want to make sure of is that when I run apt-get update & apt-get
upgrade that my computer doesn't try to convert itself to Jessie,
because then I'd face a situation where I'd need to shut down my
business and immediately convert to Manjaro OpenRC edition. I'd rather
make an orderly transition to Dng, on my own timetable.

So, anyone know how to prevent my Wheezy box from converting itself to
Jessie?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2015 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28