:: Re: [Dng] Fwd: [dng] vdev status up…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Anto
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Fwd: [dng] vdev status update

On 18/04/15 18:29, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:44:55 +0200
> Anto <aryanto@???> wrote:
>

>> Hello Jude,
>>
>> I have just tried to boot with vdev's initrd, wheezy init, example's
>> init on /usr/share/initramds-tools, and only /etc/init.d/vdev on
>> /etc/runlevel.conf but the result is the same, i.e. ends up at
>> (initramfs) prompt.
> I assume you mean an initramfs message, right? I've never seen a boot
> prompting me for an initramfs file.

No. As I wrote, it is exactly the prompt at the end of boot process when
it fails. Just have a look on one of the pictures that I sent before.

If you have never seen that, just try to break your initrd or try to
follow what I have done :)

Cheers,

Anto