:: Re: [Dng] Story: Debian Jessie lapt…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Paul van der Vlis
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] Story: Debian Jessie laptop without systemd
Op 10-04-15 om 18:21 schreef David Hare:

> I have sucessfully got lightdm and xfce shutdown/reboot/suspend UI's
> working here. USB handling in thunar also works. All systemd components
> including libsystemd0 excluded.

Nice to hear!

> You will need appropriate packages from
> http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ and http://angband.pl/debian/

I have to study them first.

> Consolekit2 is also needed.. my custom debs can be got here:
> http://www.exegnulinux.net/refracta/experimental/debs-nosystemd/ (or
> compile your own till devuan packages become available). You may need to
> make some custom .pkla files.

Is that for policy kit? I've never done that, maybe good to give an
working example.

> I posted a custom xfce live iso (with installer) here:
> http://www.exegnulinux.net/refracta/iso/ A package list is posted there
> also. This at least demonstrates required packages. The pkla files are
> in /etc/polkit1/localauthority/50-local.d

Thanks for your good work!

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/