:: Re: [Dng] fontawesome icon fix!
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Anto
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] fontawesome icon fix!
On 10/04/15 18:16, Go Linux wrote:
> This is a followup to the previous discussion regarding fontawesome icons not rendering when Iceweasel/Firefox setting disallows pages to use their own fonts. Gingerbread Man came up with a fix just posted today at userstyles.org:
>
> https://userstyles.org/styles/112439/disallow-web-page-fonts-except-fontawesome-et-al
>
> It works! git already look different . . . the side columns on the pages suddenly appeared! And icons on the forums are fixed! edX too. This is a great snippet of css for those who pimp out their browser.
>
> golinux

Hello golinux,

I am curious about this. What kind of problems that you had accessing (I
assume) https://git.devuan.org and https://talk.devuan.org?

I am using Chromium v37.0.2062.120, Opera v12.16 and Firefox v36.0.4
(Yes! I use Firefox as I really hate Iceweasel), and I don't see any
problems accessing those Devuan sites. So perhaps I missed something
obvious.

Cheers,

Anto