:: Re: [Dng] two lists and developer d…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jude Nelson
À: Jaromil
CC: dng, Martijn Dekkers
Sujet: Re: [Dng] two lists and developer disconnect (was: Re: dev-list)
Hi Jaromil,

Wonderful news! Thank you for making the qcow2 images available! I
grabbed the 64-bit one; will use it this weekend to test vdev some more :)
Getting LVM auto-detection working is the next item on my vdev to-do list,
so this setup is perfect!

> Now because of other work commitments I have I'm quite sure that at
> least for my part I cannot make the deadline of 11 April. This also
> means that the release cannot be called "exodus" since on the 11th
> Passover is... over. We will have a public communicate and a release
> around the second half of April. Things are going very well.

I for one am willing to wait as long as it takes. Quality software, like
fine wine, cannot be rushed :)

Thanks,
Jude