:: Re: [Dng] The new forum
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nate Bargmann
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] The new forum
Interesting observations, Go.

I joined today and made a single post. I did like the split screen
feature that shows a preview in real time.

As for the theme, so long as it is logical to navigate I am not too
concerned. Over the years I've used a lot of Vbulletin and PHPbb sites
that have been themed and laid out in various fashions. It does take
some time to get used to each and after that it's no big deal.

The good thing about mailing lists is that they mostly look the same in
Mutt. :-) Regardless, I do appreciate the effort being put forth in
this project and I look for that to continue.

- Nate