:: Re: [Dng] Contact
Top Pagina
Auteur: Hendrik Boom
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Contact
On Mon, Apr 06, 2015 at 10:36:56PM +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 07, 2015 at 12:16:38AM +0300, Martijn Dekkers wrote:
> > Hey TJ, I'm very sorry to see you go. Yours is an experienced and balanced
> > voice that this young community needs more of.
>
> I don't see why anybody should leave this list. I apologise if some of
> my answers might have been too direct: my intention is neither to
> silence anybody (again, I don't have any authority to do that, and it
> is absolutely far from my intensions) nor to distinguish what is right
> from what is wrong.

It is your job to distinguish what is right from what is wrong. It is
the job of every man, woman, and child on this earth. And free
discussion of the issues helps everyone do this.

Here, it's in the context of what's right and wrong for devuan
users and developers.

What isn't your job is to dictate to others what is right and wrong.

-- hendrik