:: Re: [Dng] Too many man pages, too m…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: hellekin
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] Too many man pages, too much complicated : systemd
On 04/06/2015 04:23 PM, Jude Nelson wrote:
> Second, I can't take all the credit :) Besides the VUA collective
> (Jaromil, Nextime, Hellekin, and others?), there's also:

*** I'm not VUA. They are genuine spaghetti-raised Italians, I'm just
an exiled Piemontese from the XVth Century. I can barely keep up with
the Prosecco and a Fragolino would kill me for the day, without
mentioning grappa. No, no, the VUA are a special case. I'm simply one
of us, one who wants this project to live on and thrive, and responded
to the call that "those who do will have a say." I'm here to herd cats.
Black ones, stray ones. From the gutter or roaming on a burning roof,
with datalove.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/