:: Re: [Dng] Too many man pages, too m…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Martijn Dekkers
À: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] Too many man pages, too much complicated : systemd
So, let me get this right - it is frowned upon on this list to mention
anything of the following regarding systemd:
- Any potentially positive attributes of systemd;
- Any potentially valid use-cases of systemd;
- Any possible non-deranged systemd developers;
- Any reasons distro's might have to adopt systemd other than "RedHat wants
to eat the world, Mark Shuttleworth is a dumbass; the Debian team has been
corrupted"
- Any hints towards systemd-agnosticism?

Because if that is the case, then you really are no better than the lot
across the fence. Same ridiculous blinkered views, different flag to pledge
blind allegiance to.

I have a real life example of how this comes across:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020382/You-entering-Sharia-law-Britain-As-Islamic-extremists-declare-Sharia-law-zone-London-suburb-worrying-social-moral-implications.html

It really is a pity. The VUA and guys like Jude do awesome work bringing
the state-of-the-art forward when it comes to actually building working
technology that does not depend on systemd, whilst this list is quickly
just an echo chamber of pre-approved opinions. And the pre-approved
opinions are getting less by the day.