:: Re: [Dng] [OT]I have been liberated…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Peter Maloney
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] [OT]I have been liberated!
On 04/06/2015 06:10 AM, Neo Futur wrote: I certainly would not
>> put it on server without serious thought, but I do not think that I would be overly concerned about it on
>> the desktop.
> Same here I accept it on my mageia laptop, i dont really care the nsa
> knowing everything of me ( they already have
> http://leaksource.info/2013/12/30/nsas-ant-division-catalog-of-exploits-for-nearly-every-major-software-hardware-firmware/
> ) , but, for the sake of my customers, I will never ever accept this
> on the dedicated servers I'm paid to manage by customers trusting me.

If you manage those servers from your desktop, then from a security
perspective, that desktop is a single point of failure. If there was a
keylogger on there, plus someone could read your private keys, how safe
would your server infrastructure be?