:: Re: [Dng] Devuan's release date ?
Top Pagina
Auteur: Robert Storey
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Devuan's release date ?
> I agree that we need to have good documentations to minimise mistakes.
> But without a good base for the documentations, I don't think it is
> worth to start writing them now. It will make sense to write Devuan
> documentations after it is being released and stabilised.
>
> Cheers,
> Anto

I just want to add that in the not-too-distant past, I was a professional
writer, though nowadays I do little that I would describe as "useful." But
I would be willing to help write the Devuan documentation - I think it's
something I could do. I have to agree with Anto that it's kind of pointless
to start writing it now, since none of us yet knows just what Devuan will
look like when it's stable.

Well, I could start writing it by the time we get to a beta release - it
doesn't have to be 100% stable. But right now in pre-alpha times, I can't
write anything that would be more than speculation. So I'll wait patiently.
As has been said, "release when it's ready."

cheers,
Robert

"If it's beautifully arranged on the plate, you know someone's fingers have
been all over it."
- Julia Child