:: Re: [Dng] Call for factoids on the …
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Nuno Magalhães
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] Call for factoids on the Debian fork
One thing that has always bugged me was that Debian was supposed to be
*the* distro that runs on just about anything from an embedded system
to a supercomputer, from an old dumb terminal or mainframe to a fairly
recent laptop (well kinda, drivers etc). It was even one of the
reasons the default installer is text-based: it should run over a
serial console, etc. Debian supported the most architectures, not just
x86 (unfortunately it dropped a few recently). Does systemd even
support all this? And what will happen to the ISS[1]?

It's saddening. Oh well, heeeere's Devuan!

[1] http://phys.org/news/2013-05-international-space-station-laptop-migration.html