Til: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] What do you guys think about "Suggest" and "Recommends" dependency?
On 04/02/2015 07:36 PM, Franco Lanza wrote:
> Personally on debian i was using from date
>
> APT:Install-Recommends "0";
> APT:Install-Suggests "0";
>
> What do you think if we make this the default in devuan?

*** +1. I'm all for minimalism in Devuan, and encouraging people to use
Blends for extended setups.

Maybe there should be a meta-package that people who expect the system
to suck in everything can install to get back the greedy experience. In
any case, this should be documented.

In the upcoming https://talk.devuan.org/ there's a topic to document and
discuss the differences between Jessie the cowgirl and Jessie the minor
planet. Oh, did I just announce the Devuan forum?

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/