:: Re: [Dng] What about pulseaudio, av…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Chris Kalin
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Dng] What about pulseaudio, avahi, ... ?
Avahi going away, or at least not being a requirement for CUPS, would be nice. (Or a cups-noavahi). I'm running a corporate network with statically defined printers, I don't need or want my print server trying to autodetect anything.

Chris Kalin
Sr. Network Engineer

"Leading Upward Mobility"
Industries for the Blind, Inc.
445 S. Curtis Rd. | West Allis, WI 53214
p. 414-778-3065 c. 414-238-3914 t. 800-642-8778 f. 414-778-3041
www.IBmilw.com

Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube