:: Re: [Dng] Wana give a try to vdev
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jude Nelson
Dátum:
Címzett: Didier Kryn
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] Wana give a try to vdev
Hi Didier,

Thank you for offering! I haven't tried statically linking vdev or its
helper programs yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. You'll need to
tweak the vdevd and vdevd helper program makefiles (in vdevd/Makefile and
vdevd/helpers/LINUX/Makefile, respectively) to add the -static directive to
gcc. All of the helper programs only need libc. vdevd needs libvdev
(which can be built with make -C libvdev), but libvdev only needs libc.

Let me know how it goes? I'll add it to the tutorial I just sent out if it
works :)

Thanks,
Jude