:: Re: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jude Nelson
A: Archangel Amael
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumptes nous: [Dng] Wana give a try to vdev
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update
Thankfully, the puppy should be fine :) She only ate a few capsules, and
we caught her just after the fact, so we were able to get her proper
treatment before the toxicity could set in. We get to take her home from
the vet either tonight or tomorrow.

-Jude