:: Re: [Dng] Claim your power
Top Pagina
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Claim your power
Am Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 11:57:00 schrieb Udo Rader:
> On 03/31/2015 10:10 AM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > It is neither a cancer, nor does it infect systems.
>
> "Systemd Gains IP Forwarding, IP Masquerading & Basic Firewall Controls"
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=systemd-networkd-IP-> Forward
>
> "Systemd Works On PPPoE Support"
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTgyODQ
>
> "Gummiboot UEFI Boot Loader To Be Added To Systemd"
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=systemd-Gummiboot-Boo
> t-Loader
>
> "Systemd 217 Will Introduce Its New "Consoled" User Console Daemon "
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTgwNzQ
>
> if it is not cancer, it is at least an extremely serious virus infection
>
> But you are right, the infection is not done by systemd itself but by
> package maintainers going down the road along with systemd.

Udo, get my message, or not.

It is your choice.

I think I do not have to add anything to what I wrote.

I do not want to argue *at all* on who is right. This whole "who is right"
thing is the fundament of the issue at hand here.

If you want to see this as a cancer or virus infection you are subjected
to, it is your choice. I doubt that it is a choice that is effective at
changing the situation, but it is your choice.

I won´t spend any energy to argue with it.

You either get my message, or you don´t.

Ciao,