:: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jude Nelson
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update
Hey everyone,

I don't have as much to report this week as I usually do, since I spent
half my weekend dealing with a pet medical emergency (TL;DR: ibuprofen is
toxic to puppies, and puppies can chew through child-proof lids).

I am happy to report that I was able to extract the code for libudev 219
from systemd 219, and get it to compile independently. The resulting
library is ABI-compatible with systemd's (no real surprise).

My next steps are working through a couple vdev bugs that Scooby helped me
find, as well as get libudev to work without udevd.

More next week,
Jude