:: Re: [Dng] This has GOT to be an Apr…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Vlad
À: Nate Bargmann
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] This has GOT to be an April Fools joke
This would IMO be a good thing, as it will limit the interaction between
Poettering OS and normal Linux, and they would have to fix the bugs they
create themselves, rather than bitch and moan about the kernel not playing
well with their software, it would also mean that they can implement stuff
like kdbus without inflicting it on the real kernel.
Seriously this if true would be the first good thing to come out of the
systemd team in a long time, why aren't we funding this?