:: Re: [Dng] Why daemontools is so coo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Robert Storey
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Why daemontools is so cool
Thanks for telling us about this. I hadn't heard of daemontools before.

I did an "apt-cache show daemontools" and interestingly it suggests
"runit." I presume that Devuan will at least include daemontools and
possibly runit, which should be a fascinating combination to play with.

Can't wait to get Devuan installed.

cheers,
Robert

Quote of the day for systemd fans...

"No society has to be dragged kicking and screaming down the slope of
decline and fall; one and all, they take that slope at a run, yelling in
triumph, utterly convinced that the road to imminent ruin will lead them to
paradise on Earth."
- John Michael Greer