:: Re: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update …
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joerg Reisenweber
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update and milestone
On Wed 25 March 2015 22:26:02 KatolaZ wrote:
> PID1 *cannot* segfault, or we
> are just back to the dark days of BSODs. Fullstop.

Funny enough my system continued to sprt of work, just creating a bazillion of
zombie processes - among them 2 of systemd, iirc systemd-logind and session-
foo - and acted sluggish like hell on stuff like kdesu (dbus had to time out
bofore it nevertheless succeeded ;-P ), and most funny of all:
there was no regular way anymore to shut down the system.
There's a very prominent bug ticket against that bug, I just forgot to
bookmark it so won't got to bother to dig it up now.

Obviously systemd != pid0 - so much for debug-ability

/j