:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and Qt
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bedeho Mender
A: Eric Voskuil
Cc: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and Qt
Hi Eric,

Giving the new headers a try.

As before, built libbitcoin with MSVC Nov 2013 CTP, and then I have an
example Qt project which uses the vanilla MSVC2013.

I get different build errors this time, and fewer of them. As one would
expect, nothing related to constexpr.

There are basically headers which cause problems, as seen by these errors

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(74) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator >' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(57) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator >'

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(76) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator <=' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(59) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator <='

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(78) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator <<' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(61) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator <<'

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(80) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator /' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(63) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator /'

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(82) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator +' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(65) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator +'

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(84) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator ==' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash_number.hpp(67) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator =='

Please define _WIN32_WINNT or _WIN32_WINDOWS appropriately. For example:

- add -D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0501 to the compiler command line; or

- add _WIN32_WINNT=0x0501 to your project's Preprocessor Definitions.

Assuming _WIN32_WINNT=0x0501 (i.e. Windows XP target).

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/utility/binary.hpp(79) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator ==' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/utility/binary.hpp(64) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator =='

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/utility/binary.hpp(84) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator >>' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/utility/binary.hpp(66) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator >>'

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/utility/binary.hpp(86) :
error C2375: 'libbitcoin::operator <<' : redefinition; different linkage

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/utility/binary.hpp(68) :
see declaration of 'libbitcoin::operator <<'

This is what I'm working with: https://github.com/bedeho/QtLibbitcoin

best
Bedeho