Til: Nate Bargmann
CC: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] rumors on RMS about systemd at libreplanet
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> * On 2015 22 Mar 22:09 -0500, Peter Olson wrote:

> > > Stefano refused my definition of bullying, which indeed may be debated.
> >
> > Stefano and I had an amicable conversation about the issue and I
> > understand his point of view.
>
> That's one way, but how about the other, does he appreciate your POV or
> does he still consider the question to be trolling?

On these regards Stefano wrote "troll as action != troll as a person"
https://twitter.com/jaromil/status/579594919767064576 so he still
considers the action of asking a systemd question to RMS to be trolling

I think this is unacceptable under so many ways... some of which I've
tried to explain. I'm also !flabbergasted! to see the discussion averted
into the AST for GCC debacle with a touch of RMS bashing. Either someone
is really missing the point of what is happening here, or really doesn't
wants us to acknowledge that a Debian leader and OSI board member is
acting this way, which I keep perceiving as bullying not only against an
elderly member of our communities, but against anyone concerned.

I think this situation says *a lot* about what has been going on in
Debian's governance for the past, err, 4 years or so? including the
dust-storm sweeping this thread, which is about a precise issue. And
that is why - maybe wrongly so as Martijn points - I'm very nervous.

ciao