:: Re: [Libbitcoin] install-sx.sh and …
Página Inicial
Autor: Noel Maersk
Para: libbitcoin
Tópicos Antigos: [Libbitcoin] install-sx.sh and the /spesmilo/sx and /spesmilo/libwallet repos
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] install-sx.sh and the /spesmilo/sx and /spesmilo/libwallet repos
On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 02:16:43AM +0100, Amir Taaki wrote:
> Hi,
> These projects are now obsolete. People should move to
> libbitcoin-explorer and the libraries in /libbitcoin/ project page.
>
> However to maintain backwards compatibility, SX will still work and the
> install script is there:
>
> wget https://sx.dyne.org/install-sx.sh
> bash install-sx.sh --prefix $PATH
>
> It uses these repos which shouldn't be changed UNLESS for bugfixes:
>
>   * /libbitcoin/libbitcoin/ branch: version1
>   * /libbitcoin/secp256k1/  branch: version1
>   * /spesmilo/libwallet/    branch: version1
>   * /spesmilo/sx/           branch: version1

> It is a requirement that the install-sx.sh script should still work if
> changes are made to these repos. Either the script needs to be modified
> and re-uploaded to https://sx.dyne.org (ask rdks, Noel, jaromil@???
> or me), or the repos need fixing.
>
> Please do not modify or delete those branches. Now /spesmilo/libwallet/
> and /spesmilo/sx/ will *only* have version1 branches.

I've noticed now (when writing a reply to Jaromil in another thread)
that the install-sx.sh on the site is not the same as in
spesmilo/obelisk. I've updated it.

There's catch: http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/obelisk-setup.html lists the
script to install obelisk. However, the script no longer does that.