Til: devuan.kn
CC: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] rumors on RMS about systemd at libreplanet
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015, devuan.kn@??? wrote:
> I did argue for some of things I think are sensible, just like
> everybody else here. All of them can be implemented _without_ systemd
> (and I have or had them running that way). Yes, one of the ideas I
> like was first proposed by Lennart, but is this about building a new
> distribution or about holding a grudge?

no grudge at all, Devuan is the first and foremost initiative to not
undertake any personal attacks and we are proud of it and the overall
channeling of energies into constructive matters. We have also banned
people for hatespeech against Debian developers and we would do the same
for anyone attacking systemd developers.

OTOH your interventions in this discussion place has been overall:

- OT (as of the subject of this thread)

- misquoting RMS for "admitting that he wrote GCC as an interdependent
hairball voluntarily" (reference? well no, don't even bother please)

- making false statements while debating with vdev developer, which he
promptly pointed out.

I hope you understand we don't need your criticism here, because it is
admittedly biased and because me and others perceive it as bringing
forward false arguments.

> If it is the later, then you won't need to bother to ban me.

I'd rather make this a gentlemen process, suggest you take your coat,
use the front door and farewell. I sincerely hope you will find ways to
use your time in a more productive way, perhaps developing systemd.

ciao