:: Re: [Dng] rumors on RMS about syste…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Olson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jaromil
Υ/ο: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] rumors on RMS about systemd at libreplanet
> On March 22, 2015 at 6:29 AM Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015, Peter Olson wrote:
>
> > RMS didn't call me a troll, he answered the question. Somebody else
> > took it upon himself to refer to the question as trolling. I haven't
> > decided yet whether to speak to that person tomorrow about it.
>
> Stefano refused my definition of bullying, which indeed may be debated.

Stefano and I had an amicable conversation about the issue and I understand his
point of view. As far as bullying goes, I am older than RMS, so I am not easily
bullied by anyone. I'm OK with the situation as it stands now.

I'm unhappy that RMS didn't have an opinion to share, but it's his prerogative.

Peter Olson