:: [Libbitcoin] access to libbitcoin w…
Página Principal
Autor: Jaromil
Para: libbitcoin
Assunto: [Libbitcoin] access to libbitcoin website for updates

Hi all,

first of all congratulations everyone for the outstanding work done on
libbitcoin. I am a friend of Genjix and myself witnessed the birth of
this codebase, partially started in a squat where he was a guest and
programmed well together with our good friend Caedes :^) today I'm
surprised and proud to be mentioned among the "old-school team" even if
I've done nearly nothing on the code, mostly cheering up and sharing
suggestions on C++. Recently I particularly enjoyed watching the great
"deep-dive" video by William which is a definitely eye opener even for
someone who knew libbitcoin before: you are going for the moon! :^D

A few days ago I have noticed that the libbitcoin.org website was down
and took the initiative to write to our friend Phantomcircuit about it,
who admins the domain, while we hosted two copies of the materials one
on our servers at Dyne.org and one on his. He was very responsive and
now managed to redirect the DNS to point to the same website which was
always reachable at libbitcoin.dyne.org

Now let me brag :^) that at Dyne.org we are proudly keeping online stuff
for more than 15 years - to say that me and others in the crew are
definitely committed to this project and, at the very list, to the fact
that information on libbitcoin is continuously available on the
old-school centralized-DNS Internet ;^)

Now I'm writing here to ask who likes to be updating further the
website, since I know Amir (who previously made it, its all just plain
HTML actually) is quite busy on a trip for a while. I think it would be
nice to have stuff like William's video linked on it, new documentation
and what not. I can give ssh access to the website to any of the
involved developers (as per Git commit history) or someone who is
delegated by them.

hack on!

ciao!

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom