:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and Qt
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Bedeho Mender
À: Eric Voskuil
CC: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and Qt
Hi Eric,

Ive been talking to some Qt developers, and it appears that you do indeed
have to rebuild Qt with a newer MSVC version, however, it turns out that
this is likely not possible with the present build system on Windows with
these new versions of MSVC (for reasons was not given).

How difficult would it be to have a version of libbitcoin where the CTP
2013 features were taken out, so that libbitcoin could be used with the
latest full release of MSVC 2013? That is, how prevalent is the usage of
C++11 features which only are implemented in the CTP? e.g. constexpr.

I would be happy to sponsor this dev work depending on how involved it
would be, and that would allow people to use libbitcoin with Qt - which I
think a lot of people will likely want to do, given that Qt is the most
popular C++ framework out there.

best
bedeho