:: Re: [Dng] greetings & how to help
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Udo Rader
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] greetings & how to help
Hi Jude,

thanks for the bunch of information, especially the various project
links, this brings some light to my questions.

To get a feeling about the status quo, I will start playing with the
vagrant image and then be back here.

For the infrastructure things, I will follow up directly in gitlab.

Regards

Udo