:: Re: [Dng] release date
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Anto
A: dng
Assumptes nous: [Dng] Systemd: it depends -- was Re: release date
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] release date

On 17/03/15 22:24, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 09:00:49PM +0100, Anto wrote:
>> Hello Everybody,
>>
>> I know that Devuan is not even at the alpha release yet. So I don't
>> have any intention at all here, to ask the nasty question about the
>> release date. Everybody involved in Devuan development are already
>> really busy, so it is really evil to ask that.
> I don't know what the official answer is, but the best answer from my
> point of view as a user would be "It'll be released when it's ready."
>
> -- hendrik

Thanks Hendrik. I understand that. So I didn't ask about the release
date of Devuan.

I asked the questions whether Devuan will be really free from systemd
and its components? Or will there be trade-off being applied so that
some of systemd components will be used in Devuan?