:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and Qt
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Bedeho Mender
À: Eric Voskuil
CC: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and Qt
Hi Eric, thanks for the quick response!

It doesn't appear so to me, but perhaps I am misunderstanding the problem.

When I make a minimal Qt project (
https://github.com/bedeho/QtLibbitcoin/blob/master/main.cpp) which uses
MSVC2013, then if I just
include the libbitcoin header #include <bitcoin/bitcoin.hpp>, then I get
lots of compile errors.

The errors seem to be associated with certain c++11 features which msvc2013
does
not support fully. Here is the first error I get

C:\libbitcoin\libbitcoin\include\bitcoin/bitcoin/math/hash.hpp(31) : error
C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'size_t'

Which references line 31 in hash.hpp:

constexpr size_t short_hash_size = 20;

In this case, the problem seems to be that constexpr is a new feature which
msvc2013 does not support, from what I could understand by
reading up, and that CTP_Nov2013 was required for this reason. For example,
the release notes on this CTP explicitly mentions constexpr
support (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41151):
"constexpr (except for constructors)"

Am I on the wrong track here? If not, getting Qt to work with CTP
is necessary to for using Libbitcon with Qt.

bedeho