:: [Libbitcoin] Building with msvc
Top Pagina
Auteur: Bedeho Mender
Aan: libbitcoin
Onderwerp: [Libbitcoin] Building with msvc
Hi,

I am attempting to build libbitcion using msvc2013 community edition (v
12.0.31101.00 update 4).

After an initial error I had to install Visual C++ Compiler November 2013
CTP, however now I am getting the nuget error

Error 4 error : This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing
on this computer. Enable NuGet Package Restore to download them. For more
information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=322105. The missing
file is
..\..\..\..\..\..\nuget\boost_date_time-vc120.1.56.0.0\build\native\boost_date_time-vc120.targets.
C:\libbitcoin-master\builds\msvc\vs2013\libbitcoin\libbitcoin.vcxproj 215 5
libbitcoin

It indicates that boost_date_time has not been installed, however, when I
actually look in the nuget package manager, is says that this dependancy
has been installed, and I also remember seing it get installed when nuget
was first downloading dependencies.

All help would be greately appreciated!

best
Bedeho