:: Re: [Dng] Finding systemd
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Finding systemd
Am Montag, 9. März 2015, 19:45:05 schrieb etech3:
> Hi everybody
>
> In a follow up to preparing for Devuan, I started going back to see if I
> could find systemd. Yes I know, I know. But what I did was start by
> installing just a base install of Squeeze. Just the base standard
> install. The only package I added was the apt-show-versions. Now this
> is a i386 install on a old Aopen server board with 2 gigs of memory.
>
> After the base install I ran: locate systemd*. On Squeeze this is what I
> got:
>
> /etc/systemd
> /etc/systemd/system
> /etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants
> /etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/acpid.socket
> /lib/systemd
> /lib/systemd/system
> /lib/systemd/system/acpid.service
> /lib/systemd/system/acpid.socket
> /lib/systemd/system/sudo.service
> /usr/share/webmin/init/edit_systemd.cgi
> /usr/share/webmin/init/mass_systemd.cgi
> /usr/share/webmin/init/save_systemd.cgi
>
> Next I will post the package list with version numbers.
>
> I plan on doing this for Squeeze, Wheezy and Jessie.

I highly doubt that webmin related files are part of a base or standard
install of Squeeze. To my knowledge webmin packages have been removed from
the archive quite some time ago and

merkaba:~> rmadison webmin
debian:
new:

merkaba:~> apt-file search /usr/share/webmin/init/save_systemd.cgi

seems to agree with me.

Other than that these are just some systemd related configuration files of
acpi and sudo packages. I am surprised these would be in Squeeze related
packages already. Did you install any newer, backport version of these?

Ciao,