:: Re: [Dng] Hardened Devuan (was Re: …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: Neo Futur
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Hardened Devuan (was Re: Plan for Devuan to use Mozilla products as is)

dear Neo Futur and other members of the Devuan hardening team:

please consider the Alpha release series a minimal base you can use to
start working on the kernel patches, building them and testing them.
In fact, this release series is mostly intended to receive feedback from
developers and adjust to their needs.

Please also let me know what is the format you prefer working on. Right
now I can release virtualbox images and vagrant boxes using the SDK but
I can also add support for Docker, Qemu, AWS, Google engine,
DigitalOcean, OpenStack, Parallels etc.

In a close future Devuan's signed releases will be available in all
these formats, hoping they come handy to the sysadmins among our
audience. I'm just trying to figure out what to prioritize now in order
to facilitate your good plans.

ciao