:: [Dng] Devuan Alpha i386 - developer…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: JeremyBekka C
À: dng
Sujet: [Dng] Devuan Alpha i386 - developers release series on Vagrant
Hello,

I am trying to reply to the following message. I hope I am doing this right.

I have a question about running Vagrant in Gentoo.I am running Debian
Wheezy on two of my computers, but the one that I want to use to test
Devaun is running Gentoo. When I go to the website that is linked below the
only Linux downloads are either rpm or deb files. From what I can tell
these will not work in Gentoo. If I am not supposed to use the version of
Vagrant in the package manager, how can I get Vagrant to run in Gentoo?

I am really excited about Devaun and happy that you are not content to let
systemd take over the Linux world. I am still a noobie to Linux, but I am
working hard to learn as much as I can and hope to gain the skills
necessary to become a package maintainer one day. I would like to help with
Devaun any way I possibly can.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Message: 7