:: Re: [Dng] Ста Деюс: As a russian, …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: jaromil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [Dng] Ста Деюс: As a russian, I have question for you.
On 2015-03-05 13:55, Nuno Magalhães wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 5:34 AM, Martijn Dekkers
> <devuan-list1@???> wrote:
>> can we keep politics off this list please.
>
> +1

+1

BTW - as people here already know here - we assumed a fairly defensive
position towards trolls on this list and the DEFCON hasn't changed
from recent episodes.

With this message I mean that Tom has to leave us now, because his
record of messages on this list contain such a blatant off-topic as
this,
plus other FUD on VLC, blatant claims to the need of forking all
user-land
and insults to Debian developers.

ciao