:: Re: [Dng] release names
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: P. T. Zoltowski
À: Ricardo Larrañaga
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] release names
> So, basically we will be using mithology for names. Ahead on the list it
> gets a little more variety, but initially is mostly gods and godess

Well, I think this is a good reminder. That even things people once
thought as all powerful, always end up as a distant memory (in this
case literally ;) ).

I know it's probably too late for any suggestions, but I would change
few things. I think Ceres should be the permanent name for testing
repository, and unstable should be named Apophis (or after some other
naughty planet). And the first realease I would name doubly (or rather
triply), Jessie Ascii. This way it would be much easier to count which
release it is, and it would serve as an indication that devuan has
already it's own personality, and isn't only a debian's copy.