:: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mo…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Gravis
Dátum:
Címzett: Anto
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mozilla products as is
a lot of devuan packages are just rebuilt debian packages. we dont
need more work than we already have, so why bother with
re-re-branding? if you can't stomach chromium then i suggest you
check out qupzilla because it has to speed of chromium, the interface
of firefox and no google integration. check it out:
http://www.qupzilla.com

--Gravis