:: Re: [Dng] release names
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gravis
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [Dng] release names
> Not sure how many of these planets exist, but if we run out of planet
names, there's always the many moons of the solar system (165 by last
count). And then there are the comets.

"Minor planets can be dwarf planets, asteroids, trojans, centaurs, Kuiper
belt objects, and other trans-Neptunian objects.[1] The orbits of *670,000
minor planets* were archived at the Minor Planet Center by 2015.[2] The
first minor planet to be discovered was Ceres in 1801"

after we run out of minor planets, we're going to let you pick the names. ;P

here's the first 500 names: Meanings of minor planet names: 1–500
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meanings_of_minor_planet_names:_1%E2%80%93500>

--Gravis