:: Re: [Dng] [OT] Debian problems with…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] [OT] Debian problems with Jesse - was simple backgrounds

Le 04/03/2015 18:12, hellekin a écrit :
> On 03/02/15 23:23, Gravis wrote:
>> consider grouping your emails as "conversations" as it is a wonderful
>> option for organizing mailing list threads.
>>
> *** Thanks for this, but the topic having drifted a lot: the thread
> should also have been renamed. If any of you would like to contribute a
> summary, you're welcome to chime in to #devuan-news. Otherwise I doubt
> that anyone wants to cover it in the next issue of DWN because it's way
> off-topic and a lot of reading. Maybe that could be a way to reset the
> thread into something workable. I doubt people coming to the mailing
> list at this point will understand anything about "simple backgrounds"
> or "Debian problems with Jesse" (sic). [OT] is the last bit of
> information in the Subject.
>
> ==
> hk

     This whole thread being off-topic, I'm not sure it should take too
much room in the DWN, and I bet it will slow down.

     Most arguments about languages have been put on the table already
and people won't repeat them. Convincing people who already have strong
and long matured opinions never happens during the conversation. Minds
change slowly, which is not bad :-)

     Didier