著者: KatolaZ
To: shraptor shraptor
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org, T.J. Duchene
題目: Re: [Dng] [OT] Debian problems with Jesse - was simple backgrounds
On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 11:49:20AM +0100, shraptor shraptor wrote:
> I would like to remind you that nobody was
> born a great coder but through misstakes
> learned to be better.
>
> I think some coders that write crappy code
> are on their way to be great. others have
> a hidden agenda and theres a difference.

Totally agree :) I consider myself a bad coder, I do a lot of mistakes
and I am still a learner, with a fairly serios commitment to get
better at coding. But I am convinced this has nothing to do with the
language(s) I have been using, and fortunately it does not have any
substantial impact on anybody else on Earth, since most of the times I
happen to code for myself (i.e., programs whose only user will be just
me)... :)

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]