:: Re: [Dng] [OT] Debian problems with…
Top Pagina
Auteur: shraptor shraptor
Aan: KatolaZ
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org, T.J. Duchene
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] [OT] Debian problems with Jesse - was simple backgrounds
I would like to remind you that nobody was
born a great coder but through misstakes
learned to be better.

I think some coders that write crappy code
are on their way to be great. others have
a hidden agenda and theres a difference.

I consider myself of moderate coding skills
and I like shell. I learnt coding in basic, modula2 and some c.

Sometimes its hard to find time to write good code at least when you got
another job.

What about vala or does it automatically fall
in the c language catagory