:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News XIV - …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Gravis
A: Franco Lanza
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News XIV - Where no toy has gone before
> As we have such naming and as "where no toy has gone before" is so close
> to a citation, can i suggest/hope that we can dedicate Jessie to Leonard
> Nimoy?

no way, the first has to be dedicated to Lennart! just think, without
our pal lenny, none of us would have ever met and many programs
(including init systems) would never have been created! steamrolling
distros with SystemDeutschland has forced people to create new systems
to avoid it's evergrowing reach and we will be better off because of
it. basically, he finds small issues, makes a solution that becomes
such a large problem that it forces people to make new and better
solutions. it's like you have a wall and you always meant to put in a
window and when lenny puts a gapping hole in the wall and covers it
with saran wrap and declares he's installed a window, you realize you
gotta fix that wall and you might as well put in a nice window too. :)

--Gravis