:: Re: [Dng] My pinning list is gettin…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gravis
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [Dng] My pinning list is getting longer :)
from: http://php.net/manual/en/install.fpm.php
FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative PHP FastCGI
implementation with some additional features (mostly) useful for
heavy-loaded sites.

this actually makes some sense because systemd does do process
management. regardless, my guess was that it was enabled because
"everybody is using systemd, so why not?" and i expect it will happen
even more in the future.

--Gravis